News — Cyfle Cymru Gwent – Out of Work Support
Cyfle Cymru Gwent provides the support you need to find the right job, training opportunities or qualifications.
Covid 19 has had a huge impact on many of our lives and this Welsh Government funded scheme aims to help those who have been negatively affected.
The service provides support to those who are aged 25+ and are short term unemployed or who have been furloughed.
The service also supports those who have experienced difficulties with mental health or substance misuse and the team is made up of organisations specialising in these areas.
The focus of their service is to build confidence and support participants back into work, they will have the opportunity to;
- Take part in online workshops (topics include Conflict Management & Goal Setting)
- Work with our Employability Specialists on CV writing, Interview Techniques, Job searching and more
- Up-skill and gain qualifications through online training courses
- Build confidence by accessing volunteering opportunities and work placements
- Talk to a peer mentor who can offer advice and guidance on employability and wellbeing in one to one sessions
If you would like any more information on what they do, please feel free to contact them directly or you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – @CyfleCymruGwent