PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting hundreds of thousands of people each year.
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and carer support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Work with businesses to attract talent and develop workforces through apprenticeships and learning and development programmes.
- Develop wellbeing strategies for businesses that look to improve mental health in the workplace
Cwmbran Centre Opening Hours
Monday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Tuesday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Wednesday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm