Social Media House Rules and Terms and Conditions
Hi there to all our social media followers and fans.
We’d love you to get involved on our Instagram and Facebook, by joining our conversations, sharing content and telling us about your experiences at Cwmbran Centre. We want to make our social channels as fun and interesting as possible. At the same time we want you to have a fun and positive experiences when visiting our pages, so we have put some rules of play in place for all our lovely followers and fans.
We love to chat.
So when it comes to chatting, we aim to respond to your direct comments or posts within 24 hours. Our working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Comments and messages outside of this time will be responded to at the earliest convenience.
If you post some great images, video, or any other content on Cwmbran Centre social media pages, we may want to use your content
in our future marketing material. If we do, we’ll make sure to contact you directly beforehand.
We want all fans of the Cwmbran Centre Facebook page to be able to express their opinions freely and feel comfortable about talking with other Cwmbran Centre fans on this page. Taking this in to consideration, we will monitor every posting, review all comments and remove any that are inappropriate or offensive, including:
- Abusive, inciting violence or otherwise threatening or confrontational behaviour towards others, including swear words.
- Discriminatory, racist, indecent, sexually explicit, or offensive comments towards others.
- Promotional information, including any links to third party products or services.
- Infringement of third party intellectual property, privacy, and/or publicity rights.
- False, fraudulent, or misleading claims.
- Spam messages which are corrupt or contain viruses.
Please understand that comments posted to our social media pages do not represent the opinions of Cwmbran Centre.
Thanks for joining our community,
Cwmbran Centre team
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Cwmbran Centre
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Cwmbran Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Cwmbran Centre Facebook/Instagram pages.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be stated on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed on the social post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Cwmbran Centre:
- At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- As a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Will be picked at random from all complete entries
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.