News — Welcome to Brown Bear’s Coffee House
Summer of Independents
This summer we’re taking a closer look at some of the independently run small businesses in Cwmbran Centre.
Brown Bear’s Coffee House is a proudly run family business in Cwmbran.
We caught up with director, Simon Brown to find out more:
- What is your role at Brown Bear’s? Simon Brown, Director
- How long have you worked at Brown Bear’s in Cwmbran? One Year
- What are 3 words to describe Brown Bear’s? Family, Community and Quality
- What your favourite part about working for Brown Bear’s? Talking to our customers and putting a smile on faces
- What did you miss most during lockdown? Our loyal, amazing customers! We took time during lockdown to invest in the future of our business by refurbishing the interior, giving it a new look (see below) and we’re very positive for the future
- What do you love about Cwmbran? The Centre is safe, clean, friendly and has free parking!
- Motto or personal mantra? “It’s a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you’re ready. I have this feeling now actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.” – Hugh Laurie
- What product would you really like to let customers know about right now? Our new frappe range – there’s a great selection of flavours available, perfect for a treat!
Frappe flavours available:
- Lindor White Chocolate
- Lindor Strawberry & Cream
- White Chocolate Mocha
- Ferrero Rocher
You can also enjoy:
– Vegan Milkshakes and Smoothies
– Savoury and Sweet Crepes
– Luxury Hot Chocolate
– Deluxe Frappe
– Hand Made fresh Paninis